Friday, December 02, 2005

Another daycare

I scoped out another possible daycare today. The lady was nice although the woman that scheduled my tour clearly didn't write it down. That has happened at two of the three I've looked at. It was nice although I wasn't crazy that starting at 2 years, there is 10-1 ratio of students to teachers. That seems pretty high for younger kids. There are positives in that starting age 2, they start working on potty training, which would be cool. I liked that they turn the lights down for naps and it has a huge playground, two actually, one for infants and one for kids 2 and older. Actually, three playgrounds, one for the babies, one for 2 year olds and one for 3-5 year olds. They don't have any openings until next December so I might put my name on the list so I have options next year. So far, everything has really be just fine, but I haven't found anything I'm just in love with. Yet. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment