Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Patient

Andy is still sick today. He did sleep better last night, as did I since Bjorn got up with him twice while I slept through the whole thing. Poor guy still has fever, runny nose, goopy eyes and loose stools, but generally he's in pretty good spirits. Bjorn stayed home with him most of the day until I got home about 3 p.m. so Bjorn could head to the office. Fortunately, he has a few retail clients that are open until 9 p.m. so we both ended up having a mostly full workday despite Andy illness.

Meanwhile, if you're familiar with the Thomas the Tank Engine toys and shows, you will likely get a kick out of this. More proof that to me that wine and children do mix.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:38 AM

    As a parent who this very weekend will be driving three hours to Lord-know-where, Georgia, to take a 25-minute ride on Thomas the Train, I love to see another parent's twisted view on the island of Sodor!

    ReplyDelete