Friday, December 14, 2012

Holiday party




Margaret's school had its holiday party last night. It was hilariously adorable. I know some people get upset that we can't call it a Christmas party, but considering the kids in her class are Christian, Hindu and Jewish, it seems find to be generic with these things. It was, however, held at a local church that let us use their stage.

The kids are getting very excited about Christmas in two weeks. Bjorn, too, who seemingly can not stop shopping. As long as the presents are all for me, that seems just right. The kids keep repeatedly asking Santa for a kitten or kittens. I have explained that it might be tough for Santa to put them in his sleigh and/or their stockings, but they seem to think Santa makes things happen. Any ideas on how Santa could make that happen? I have a few that I might suggest but I'm welcome to input.


No comments:

Post a Comment