Thursday, November 09, 2006

More pictures



My brain is still fried from a week of not sleeping so I don't have anything interesting to say. Some might argue I rarely have anything interesting to say and they wouldn't always be wrong. Like the double negative there? Andy and I took the day off to play. We visited the Hidden Oaks Nature Center in Annandale. It's in a beautiful wooded location that looked amazing with all the leaves in color. The center had lots of fun natural history stuff for kids, but he preferred the two story fort to any of that stuff. Such a boy.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:00 PM

    i love the feet sticking out of the crib!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! My mom asked if his bed was too small. It's plenty big, I think he finds it comforting to squish himself up at the foot instead. And although it may be comforting, it sure doesn't look comfortable.

    ReplyDelete