Friday, August 07, 2009

Is this what I'm going to be listening to for the next 15 years?

Andy's vocabulary has expanded into a few phrases I fear I will be hearing a lot of from the two of them, oh, forever probably.

"This is boring."
"I never get to do anything."
"You're not my friend."

It's hilarious as well as totally irritating.

Meg is also a fantastic mimic right this minute. She's not exactly talking, but she will say the most surprising and spot on things. Like I swear the other night Bjorn and Andy were playing Wii and then we hear, "I want to play," as clear as day. We all looked at each other and then her. Naturally she didn't say it again, but she's sure getting close. Andy's wrong, it's not boring at all.

2 comments:

  1. Laura9:30 PM

    Owen's current favorites are:

    No way Jose.
    Not right now.

    Better than just no, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You love Tommy more than you love me!"

    Chris
    www.ChrisMoreau.com

    ReplyDelete