Thursday, November 01, 2007

Happy Halloween


I rushed home from Los Angeles to celebrate Halloween to find that Andy's sinus infection (or goopy eye, running nose and cough) appear to be back, putting him somewhat in a cranky mood. We didn't tour the neighborhood, but Bjorn was able to get him into his costume and the boys sat on the porch and handed out candy. I already had a follow-up doctor's appointment scheduled for the afternoon so we'll just go to that to have his symptoms looked at again. Of course, I'm already worried that this means we'll be going through another series of ear infections that will ultimately lead to getting tubes in his ears. I know, I know, there is nothing wrong with tubes, it's just if we can avoid a surgery - however minor - I'd prefer to do that.

1 comment:

  1. Jack would have responded to Andy's costume by enthusiastically yelling, "LOOKIT! THAT SPIDEY! RIGHT THERE! HI, SPIDEY! YOU GOT YOUR WEBS, SPIDEY?"

    ReplyDelete