Saturday, May 17, 2008

Week of firsts

Lots of things happened last week, I can't really believe it all fell in the same week.

  • Meg went to school/daycare for the first time.
  • Andy went to his new school for the first time.
  • I went back to work for the first time since Meg was born.
  • I had my first night away from Meg, going to New York for work this week.
  • Mark moved to Virginia Beach, taking with him all his furniture and leaving a fairly empty room.
  • Bjorn drove to Virginia Beach to give Mark his car (Mark drove in the U-Haul).
  • Bjorn took the Amtrak regional train back (which was 2 1/2 hours late).
  • Andy got his first sinus/ear infection since getting ear tubes in December.
  • Andy started antibiotics (augmenten) for the first time since he had ear tubes.
  • Bjorn had a work meeting this weekend for a start-up he's helping with.

Is that all? No wonder I'm tired.

P.S. I added a few new pictures onto Flickr. I can't figure out how to start a totally new set and have it appear on the right so right now I'm just adding to the old set. If you know how to change that, please let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Bjorn and Family:

    I just had a chance today to take a look at your website and blog ---how wonderful! This is a great daily diary of what is going on in your kids life as well as your life. We purchased a baby book for our kids and it has been a few years since we wrote anything in them. I am going the blog route soon!

    Take care Bjorn and family and try to get some rest!

    Greg Hudson
    Sr. Account Executive
    Capital Legal Solutions

    ReplyDelete