- Meg went to school/daycare for the first time.
- Andy went to his new school for the first time.
- I went back to work for the first time since Meg was born.
- I had my first night away from Meg, going to New York for work this week.
- Mark moved to Virginia Beach, taking with him all his furniture and leaving a fairly empty room.
- Bjorn drove to Virginia Beach to give Mark his car (Mark drove in the U-Haul).
- Bjorn took the Amtrak regional train back (which was 2 1/2 hours late).
- Andy got his first sinus/ear infection since getting ear tubes in December.
- Andy started antibiotics (augmenten) for the first time since he had ear tubes.
- Bjorn had a work meeting this weekend for a start-up he's helping with.
Is that all? No wonder I'm tired.
P.S. I added a few new pictures onto Flickr. I can't figure out how to start a totally new set and have it appear on the right so right now I'm just adding to the old set. If you know how to change that, please let me know.