Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Father's Day


Two days late, I wanted to give a shout-out to Bjorn for Father's day. I love that he loves his kids, all four of them. At each stage, he has said every age is the best age. His positive attitude is a great asset on a day where both the big kids have asked for money and both the little kids have thrown consecutive temper tantrums. Seriously, he's a sweet guy, a good husband, very smart, and except for being just a little too chatty and know-it-all ity (I know, pot/kettle?), I'm glad he's my baby daddy.



Oh, pictures are from his birthday two weeks earlier, but I thought it was cute. I also need to hide those thick flannel winter pajamas as Andy insists on wearing them and then when I check on him in the night I find him sweating like Pete Schweaty.

No comments:

Post a Comment