Saturday, July 22, 2006

King of the Poopy Diapers

The good news is that Andy is really warming to the pool. The bad news is that it seems to, er, relax his bowels. It's like clockwork for the past three days, within the first 10 minutes, he has soiled his swim diaper. Not only is that totally gross, but those swim diapers don't seem capable of absorbing much so it ends up being pretty messy by the time I get home and get him (and me) cleaned up. Fortunately, I've noticed it before he contaminated the pool. No one wants to be the folks that contaminate the pool.

We started a "tumbling" class at My Gym today. It wasn't what I expected. I think I thought we'd be practicing somersaunts and stuff, but instead it was more a free for all with their gym stuff. And per usual, while I had arranged for us to come this morning, the woman on staff had no idea who I was and was a little snotty about it. I'm not sure I would go back, but now that I've paid for the season AND the $50 membership fee, I'm stuck for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment