Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Rally Baby

We're gearing up for a flight to Dallas on Thursday for the Egan Clan Rally. Andy and I have flown several times together so it shouldn't be that scary, yet I'm having trouble sleeping at night because I'm dreading the flight so much. Who knew that entertaining an 18 month old while not totally annoying your neighbors would be so stressful? I'm going through everything I have to do this week, including getting to the store so make sure I have proper snacks and treats to get through the stay at the airport and the flight. Plus, I need to be thinking about what toys to bring that will entertain him without being heavy or annoying. I also have to be thinking about what clothes to bring on the flight just in case he decides to throw up or have a diaper accident. And all those items have to fit into a bag that I can carry while carrying/pushing a wiggly 1 1/2 year old. See? I DO have a lot to stress about.

That said, I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone.

1 comment:

  1. If you want to borrow my Nuclear Option DVD player, just say the word.

    ReplyDelete