Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Operation Big Boy Bed, Photo Montage

A not great angle view of his old room. It was pretty tiny.

The room halfway through the move. I had gotten my computer and the rugs out, but Bjorn's computer, the desks and the bed still had to go.



The ultimate pack rat, I actually saved this carpet when we pulled up the carpet upstairs when we moved in. I have no idea why I picked this room over the others, but it was a nice square piece and I thought we might need it someday. I was right. It still has some lumps, but it's getting better.



The crib in pieces to be put into the attic. I did find myself a little wistful remembering how I was 8 3/4 months pregnant trying to put that sucker together. I will say it was much easier getting it apart than putting it together.




The new setup. As you can see, there is tons more room.

2 comments:

  1. Andy looks so tiny in that bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had to say how precious and proud of himself he looks sitting there in his big guy bed. Sigh they grow up TOO fast!!

    ReplyDelete