- Today is Bjorn's birthday. We're nine years apart in age again after a brief two week span of only being eight years difference. That seemed like a huge gap, but now it seems pretty normal. A factor of age, I'm sure.
- Meg is really starting to grab things. She's starting to pull a toy toward her mouth. Beyond adorable.
- The six-year-old son of Meg's babysitter has figured out how to make her laugh on command. Also beyond adorable, except I can't replicate it at home.
- Andy's language is getting more complex. I can't quite put my finger on it exactly, but when I picked him up yesterday, he said, "I had a pretty good day, Mommy." It just sounded so grown up.
- His language is so mature, but he still says some little kid things, like three comes out more "th-free" and Little Einsteins is "Little Ein-tines." It's adorable and I'm already sad that he's outgrowing so many of these cutisms.
- Andy, sadly, has also picked up saying, "Are we there yet?" And he says it over and over again.
- We're having a few friends and family over this weekend for Meg's baptism. I sent out real, hard copy invitations. Can I tell you how few people actually bothered to RSVP? What's up with that?
- My parents arrive tomorrow. Yay.
- I have discovered Facebook. God help me.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
I lieu of a good post, here's a list of the exciting things in our world: