Friday, August 15, 2008

Still darling angel babies

My cousins from Austin, Susie and Katherine "P.J.", are here this week touring the capital city. After having a ball last night drinking wine, we got up relatively early to tour Hillwood, Marjorie Merriweather Post's estate in Northwest D.C., before heading to the National Zoo. Both my children were angels, despite the moderate heat, a little bit of rain and a whole lot of walking. My cousins were angels, too. I believe Andy is totally in love with P.J. though. I can't say I blame him -- she is cute and totally dotes on him and keeps telling him how cute and smart he is. Who doesn't love that?

I posted pictures of their visit on Flickr. Enjoy. Oh, and the one on the right here is PJ showing Andy that her tongue is also green from the popsicle. As you can see, he is totally enamoured.

No comments:

Post a Comment