Monday, November 08, 2010

Travel

So I was in San Diego for work last week. It's a good thing I didn't visit before we moved or I might have thought about relocating there instead. Dang, it's gorgeous, temperate and has an interesting landscape with both the ocean and the mountains. I am sure I wouldn't be able to afford anything nearly as nice anywhere nearly as cool as where I was staying, but it was a nice fantasy. Check out this view from the convention center? That's some mighty fine advertising, my friends.

1 comment:

  1. Just after the earthquake in the mid-80's I was at a conference in SD. While we were hanging on the porch of the hotel del in what was, with-out-a-doubt, the most amazingly beautiful of days - this putz beside me blurts out, "Who would EVER want to move here what with ALL the earthquakes??" My response? "Who wouldn't?"

    ReplyDelete