Thursday, March 22, 2007

Pictures

Mmmm...college basketball.

Andy and my dad. Oh, and Bjorn is there, too.

Mom and Andy at Jaleo. I love this one.

Hey, I'm actually in one of these pictures. And I don't look super hideous or anything.

Here are pictures from the weekend that came via my mother. Sorry that they're out of order. I always seem to do it backwards with Blogger and it takes too long to go back and do it again.

Meanwhile, here's a sad shout-out to Tertia over on So Close. Miscarriage totally sucks and I admire her ability to write so honestly about something so difficult. It's also sort of strange how with the Internet, I can genuinely mourn the loss of a child for a woman I've never met. It's like having a really articulate pen pal. It's also probably a sign I should get out more.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:01 AM

    It's true! That really is a good picture of you. Your mom must be an ace at photoshop....

    ReplyDelete