Saturday, March 10, 2007

There's a reason we don't get out very often

Last night, Jennifer came over to babysit and we got out on the town with our good friends. They have a three year old and don't get out very often either. As evidenced by the picture taken with Bjorn's phone, we had a very good time. In fact, such a good time that most of us had headaches this morning. It all started with the Capitals game at the Verizon Center where Bill got us awesome tickets to sit in a box where they had free food and beer and ended with more drinks and a bad DJ at a bar in Arlington. We felt old compared to the rest of the crowd, but we didn't care.

Andy did great with Jennifer. Now we need to arrange for her to come back every weekend so we can do this more often. Then again, I'm not sure I could handle doing that more often. I'm sure tired today.

NCAA basketball is really starting to heat up in preparation for the tournament. I can't wait. Plus, I'm going to do a couple of sheets in Andy's name. That way, they're not MY bad decisions, they're his. I'm sure the folks at the office are going to buy that.

No comments:

Post a Comment