Wednesday, March 21, 2007

School pictures


In general, I am happy with Andy's new school. Some of it is still taking some getting used to like negotiating the parking lot when I go to pick him up along with the rest of Northern Virginia and the fact that the teachers I know usually leave at 5 so if I get there at 5:15, the teachers there usually weren't with him during the day to tell me how he was. That said, the most awesome part is the school pictures. These were taken on his first day (clearly, he was having a bad time). Of course, I spent the $60 on the whole package. Well worth it for me if it means I don't have to haul myself to Picture People in the mall, wait in line, try to keep Andy entertained and then pay outrageous prices at the end. Plus, look how cute these are?
Edited to add: Special props to my coworker Jenn for scanning these for me.

2 comments:

  1. That is one cute kid you've got there! :-)

    Why is it I never looked cute in my damn school pictures. Hmmph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:51 AM

    We didn't fork over the entire $60, but sent back a couple of the sheets. The bunny bit one of the kids in Tommy's class on the finger. I have this vision of a kid flailing around with a bunny attached to the finger, chomping down with all his might, blood spurting around.
    Chris
    www.ChrisMoreau.com

    ReplyDelete