Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Countdown

Bjorn comes back tonight. Yay! We've missed him terribly, but we have all survived fine. I'll be glad when he's back though and there is more of a safety net. Plus, it's been taking me over an hour to get to work in the mornings (Bjorn usually drops off) so I've been appreciating him even more. We're expecting heavy thunderstorms this evening. Fingers crossed that his flights all go okay.

One of my coworkers e-mailed me this http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/2457/SpragueGra_Ausse_2844425_400.jpg.html?path=pgallery&path_key=Grayden%2C%20Sprague&seq=10 and says I look like her. Best. News. Ever. I don't see it, but I'm still flattered. It's at least different from the typical Jodie Foster or Helen Hunt references. That said, what the hell kind of name is Grayden Sprague? I think that's the full Latin name of my rose bush.

In other news, a guy from Florida is planning to fly up to take a look at the Fury next week. Bjorn loves the car, but he just doesn't have time to work on or drive it much it to keep it up. It's a classic and needs to go to a good home. Any takers? And no, we're not moving out of state shortly, but it seemed like a better answer as to why we're selling than that we're lazy.

1 comment:

  1. You do look like her. I think it's the eyes.

    ReplyDelete