Thursday, May 03, 2007

Still sick

Andy was home sick again today. I had a super busy day at work so Bjorn stepped up and stayed home (he's actually really good about that kind of stuff). I never thought he'd be sick again, but as Bjorn was getting him ready for school he said that he was still too warm to reasonably send him to school. Sigh. We have a doctor's appointment tomorrow to follow up on the ear infection for two weeks ago so I can ask about that, too. Is it summer yet? I'm ready for cold season to be over!

His cold is still bad enough that I had to cancel our fun trip to Baltimore for tomorrow. It just didn't make sense to have a big outing knowing now he's under the weather, but it stinks since we had box seats at Camden Yards. We are going with friends to a concert at National Geographic on Saturday so fingers crossed that he bucks up for that.

Meanwhile, I checked my messages tonight and my mother left an awesome one that makes me love her even more:

"Well, we're under some severe weather here in Dallas so they have the Weather Channel on all the TV stations so I can't watch to see who is getting kicked off American Idol. Do you have it on? Can you call me with live results? Love you, bye."

How great is that? No panic about a tornado or anything - nope, she just wanted to know that Phil and Chris were the ones leaving. Hee!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to know that you finally do check your messages.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete