Sunday, August 19, 2007

Wow

So Andy slept through the night not realizing he was sleeping in his new bed so we heard him when he woke up saying, "Wow! Wow! Wow!" as he examined it, complete with starry tent. He was quite excited. I love that he loves it.

The only drawback is with the new bed we went ahead and took off the guard rail we had because the new setup makes it hard enough to get in and out of for adults without that there. Unfortunately, he did fall off the bed during his nap today and never quite got back to sleep after that. Bjorn is ready to give away the guard rail, but I thinking we should hang on to it for a few weeks just in case.

2 comments:

  1. Wow is right. That thing is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's pretty awesome although I keep bonking my head when I sit down to tuck him in.

    You can see it with the bed on top when you visit http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/categories/rooms/childrens_room/. I think it's the sixth picture over. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete