Friday, September 05, 2008

Sick

Okay, so I've been working on keeping Meg and Andy healthy. Fingers crossed, we made it through the week. What sucks is now I'm sick. I am not sure how that happened what with operation hand sanitizer and all, but I felt crummy last night with fatigue and a sore throat only to keep waking up feeling cold with fever and chills. I swear, if it's not one thing, it's another.

I think Meg is getting her first tooth. No actual teeth yet by touch even (when she lets me rub her gums and when I make sure I've really, really washed my hands), but her bottom gums are whiter than normal and she's been a little cranky. Course, cranky could be for a host of reasons. I think she's getting a little separation anxiety when I leave the room. I think she has also discovered that crying=attention. She's no fool.

We're under a tropical storm watch this weekend with the remnants of Hurricane Hanna headed to the D.C. area. As a weather junkie, I love it. I also love that Bjorn's football games he's reffing will likely be rained out since we have a ton to do this weekend including Andy's first gymnastics class, a baptism, a community fun day (that also may get rained out) and two parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment