Wednesday, October 01, 2008

In-cation

Bjorn starts a new job on Monday so he is taking this week off before he starts. After working long days in Boston for a week, I am taking a couple of days off as well. We initially planned to get away for a few days, but the stars just didn't align quite right to get it done. I'm not quite sure exactly what we're doing, but I know we won't be working and we will be together. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm still tired and I've been back a week now. It's not a vacation necessarily (or an in-cation as Andy calls it), but it will do.

I leave you with some darling pictures. Andy is adorable, usually, although he's going through a terrible phase of screaming when he's really tired/unhappy. Last Sunday, he was so tired, but didn't want to take a nap. He was quite ornery so I finally put him in his room where he proceeded to scream, "I'M NOT TIRED" for a solid 15 minutes before falling asleep for three hours. I don't believe in spanking except in times of danger (i.e. spanking for running in the street), but in times like that, I do briefly rethink things.

Meg is figuring out how to pull up and is very excited about it. Now when I sit in front of her on the floor, all she wants to do is reach for my hands to pull her up. She's not sure what to do once she's standing except look around, all proud of herself.



No comments:

Post a Comment