Friday, November 25, 2005

Invisible

So what is it about women with small babies that makes them invisible? I had to go to the mall today (I know, terrible idea on the Friday after Thanksgiving) and people were downright hostile, knocking me into racks, banging into the stroller. And all the stores had all their crap way too close so you couldn't even get in and out. I swear people, there will be plenty of crap to buy tomorrow!

Andy stayed up too late last night and as a result, was weird and cranky all day. He took three naps (normally only two) and each seemed to make him crankier and more upset than before. It was quite odd. I'm hoping that a good night's sleep tonight will put him back as his happy self. I wonder if he's a little sick, but so far no fever or cold symptoms (crosses fingers and knocks on wood).

No comments:

Post a Comment