Tuesday, November 29, 2005

My Favorite Klingon

So Andy is starting to put together different sounds and syllables. It's so startling because it sounds like words so I listen in but it's not. I did think I heard "at" for "cat" tonight but it's so hard to tell. He didn't do it again so maybe it just sounded like that.

My little martian also has discovered it's easy to pull the door stops out of the wall and promptly try to put in his mouth. Great. Now I get to worry about him finding one somewhere and poking out an eye with the screw end.

I counted up my Christmas list today to get organized - 19 names on the list and that actually doesn't include Andy. Granted, for him the boxes are probably more interesting than anything that could come in them at this point, but that's weird since he'll probably be the only one of a few kids that would still be eligible for Santa. I'm looking forward to Santa for next year. That will be pretty cool although since the Swedes do Christmas and the Juletompte on Christmas Eve, it's going to be tough to try to keep it all straight. I need to ask my brother-in-law and his wife when I see them how they handle it. Thinking about it, they're never with us on Christmas proper since they live on the West Coast so I guess it's not an issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment