Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Minivan envy

Playing at a cool playground in the upscale Silverlake neighborhood of Los Angeles. I've never seen so many $800 strollers as I did at that playground.
The resort in Rancho Mirage. It was far away and chilly, but very pretty.

Guess who also likes the heavenly bed at the Westin?


Andy, Bjorn and Erik at the Water Grill.

In California, we rented an awesome minivan (in my defense, it was the same price as a mid-size at Alamo). It was so awesome and had a DVD player and everything. I've spent my life mocking them, but since I've been back, I'm having a little bit of minivan envy. I loathe myself.
Andy has come down with a cough that is turning into a cold. Poor guy. I noticed it this morning, but Bjorn convinced me it was not bad and we sent him to school anyway. His sitter kindly told me when I picked him up that it was worse and that I should call the doctor to ensure it wasn't croup. It doesn't sound like it (according to my mother), but I called the doctor's office. They recommended Robitussin or Dysem with a healthy dose of fluids. They weren't that worried, but said to keep an eye that it didn't get worse with a plan to call tomorrow if he isn't on the mend. Based on the hacking I heard a moment ago, I have a feeling we'll be at the doctor's office tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I hate to say this, but Andy really looks like a little boy, especially in the cute picture of him in the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. When did he get so grown up?

    ReplyDelete