Sunday, February 25, 2007

Leaving well enough alone



I'm not really a person to leave well enough alone. I'm a meddler. It's compulsive. But damnit, when it comes to my kid's hair someone needs to stop me. Bjorn took him to get his hair cut yesterday. It looks great. They left it a little longer in the back like I asked, that way, the sprouts on the back won't stick straight up, rather, the weight of the hair keeps it down a bit. The problem was the bangs. They were uneven. So I took the initiative to even them up. Yeah, because "evening them up" works on adults, much less a kid that won't stand still. It looks better. Sort of. But I shouldn't have done it. Now I'm going to spend the next two months looking at it wondering if I should have just left it alone. Glad to know in advance I have something new and important to obsess over.

No comments:

Post a Comment