Monday, February 26, 2007

Name game

Mark taught Andy how to say his name over the weekend. Now when you ask him what his name is, he will proudly say "Byron Bennett." Andrew is his middle name and he clearly knows his name is Andy, yet I can't get him to say the full thing. It's rather precious though. I did worry last night (as I like to do) that when he starts his new school, he'll confuse everyone by declaring his name as Byron Bennett, but what can you do. I swear, this first day at a new school is giving me way more stress than him.

Meanwhile, I keep attempting to change the photo in my profile. I keep trying to replace it with the URL with the photo on the left, yet when I do, it tells me the link is broken. Anyone have any hints on fixing that?

2 comments:

  1. andy is the most adorable child i have ever seen. you are a lucky woman.

    ReplyDelete