Monday, June 04, 2007

Chipotle

So I sent a letter to my fave food store Chipotle a few weeks ago complaining that their new Flash 9 Web site is impossible to use if you don't have a really up to date computer, limiting use from your Palm or other interfaces and got a response back. If you agree, the e-mail addresses are below.

From: dchrisman@chipotle.com
To: katherine
CC: jstupp@chipotle.com, dchrisman@chipotle.com, ddillon@chipotle.com, kemarley@chipotle.com
Subject: Reply from Chipotle
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 14:32:20 -0600

Katherine,
I am so sorry for any troubles. I'll be sure to share it for any consideration.
Sincerely,
David Chrisman
Mo'Joe
Chipotle
---------------------------------------------------------
From: Katherine
Sent: 5/16/2007 12:51:25 PM
Store Visited: Springfield, VA
Date Visited: 6:30 pm

Comments: I love you guys, but this Web site is for the birds. Requiring Flash 9 just to look up a location without an option for non-Flash is really limiting. I wanted to find a neutral locale to meet a friend and had to beg my IT guy at work (and confess my non-work use) to install Flash 9 just so I could look up a location. I would suggest having some more basic interface for those
of us on older computers or with less cool tech support.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more - http://chipotlog.com/blog/greg/new-www-chipotle-com-website-better-but-still-lacking

    this last round got better, but it's still pretty horrible.

    You can use google maps to search for locations. Or I've got most of the colorado locations documented on my site (though they aren't easy to search).

    ReplyDelete