Saturday, June 30, 2007

Green

Andy is obsessed with the color green. He always has to have a green one of anything now - he needs a green spoon or fork (often forgoing one for the other to ensure he gets a green utensil). He also wants to have a green cup and a green plate, whenever possible.

The other night I took him to dinner at a restaurant that had green lamps hanging over all the tables and he proceeded to point out each one, "Dere's a green one. Oh! Dere's another green one. And another one!" Fortunately, the place was not very crowded (as you would expect at 5:45 p.m. on a Thursday) so he wasn't really bothering anyone. Well, except me. His need to narrate the colors on everything, and frankly everything else is growing a little tiresome. Why was I so hot for him to start talking again? Because right now he doesn't ever seem to stop talking.

Picture is of Andy and Mia who decided they needed to ride on the blue car like they were in a parade.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:23 AM

    So its about 3:20 in the morning and I am waiting for the inconsiderate jerks downstairs to turn down the volume on their stereo and kick all their friends out (even though I told them at 2 to turn the volume down, because unfortunately I have to work tmrw). I came to see if you added new blogs and the picture of Mia and Andy reminded me that I forgot to tell you, when I took Andy to get a drink at Mark's football game, Andy kept telling me that he wanted to hang out with Mia, it was really the cutest thing.
    -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is that the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.

    ReplyDelete