Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Baby Names

Now that we've narrowed the naming process down to only one sex, we need to spend some time thinking about names and doing our due diligence. And by due diligence, I mean you can't name your kid Marc Anthony and then be surprised to learn he was also a historical figure who killed himself over Cleopatra.

To help with this process, Betsy sent me a rockin' Web site located here with great ideas for what not to name your kid. It's awesomely bad. Plus, the site already gets some street cred with me for this first item. I can personally vouch that Love Seamon was a real person as I remember her going through rush at Emory. I remember hearing she was a nice girl, but dang, that's a really unfortunate name.

3 comments:

  1. Ok, that site is too funny to read late at night - I'm sure I'll wake up laughing about Zabreena Nanzette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:10 AM

    If DeVodka is too strong a name for you Katherine, might I suggest calling your daughter DePabst?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to college with a girl named Sharon Crabb and one named Frost Bush. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete