Friday, September 14, 2007

My son, the diva

Should I be worried that my son seems to have an eye for fashion? Every so often, I'll show up to his school wearing a skirt or looking particularly well put together and he'll take a moment to look me over and say, "You look good, Mommy." Then last week I was out shopping for maternity wear and he was freaking out when I tried on a couple of outfits because he hated them so much. He was right, they did look bad (course, it's maternity wear so it IS mostly all bad), but where does he get it?

I do love the compliments, but it surprises me a bit. It's not like he hears Bjorn saying that in the morning so I wonder where he gets it. I certainly have no eye for fashion so he's not getting this from me. He does remind me a tad of Justin from Ugly Betty, which cracks me up and scares me a little.

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday, out of nowhere, Jack said, "I like your dress, Elasti-Girl." Okay, "I like your dress, Mommy" might have been better, but we were playing Incredibles at the time, and a compliment is a compliment, right?

    ReplyDelete