Monday, September 03, 2007

Pants?

Before bed, I usually sneak into Andy's room to check on him, you know, one last time. Last night when I went in, I noticed something unusual. He had taken off his pajama shorts and was sleeping in just his shirt and diaper. Lately he's been going through a phase of wanting to nap in just a diaper, sometimes with shorts, sometimes with a top, but minus one article of clothing. I'm happy to indulge him on these things, plus I find it somewhat amusing. The removing an article of clothing thing is a new one for us though.

This morning when he got up he kept talking about how he didn't have any pants. "Where are my pants, Mommy?" He didn't seem to have a good answer as to why he had removed them, but still he seemed surprised they weren't on him. Rather funny actually.

Tomorrow is a big day as Andy is starting school in a new class. I'm a little uneasy about it only because all summer Andy was having trouble crying at drop-off and now a new class might start that all over again. I'm sure he'll do fine. He sees all the teachers already and the class is right next door, but it's hard not to worry, even just a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment