Sunday, January 22, 2006

Fridge phonics sucks

So after a nice brunch with Liz where Andy behaved perfectly, we headed over to Buy Buy Baby to look for that table and use up my 20 percent off coupon. They didn't have the table, but they did have the Fridge Phonics that I was looking for. I'm totally disappointed though as it mixes up the letters about half the time. What a way to screw up your kid, teaching him that A really sounds like C. I read the troubleshooting tips and then searched online only to read that this is a really common problem. If it's a common problem that they've known about for months, why still sell them at all? It's not like they were on the clearance bin or anything like that. So now I have to schlep over to Springfield in the next week or so to return it. How irritating.

No comments:

Post a Comment