Friday, January 13, 2006

One year visit

We went in for his one year appointment today. I saw a few people there with tiny babies and I already can't believe Andy was ever that small. He was having a good time flirting with everyone though and walking around on my hands. He's getting much better at it. Now, on to the v. v. important stats:

Weight - 23 1/2 - 70th percentile
Height - 31 1/2 - 90th percentile
Head circ - 19 1/4 - 95th percentile

He's still a big kid, it appears. And his head is still gianormous.

He got FIVE shots at this visit. It normally would be four, but he didn't get the booster for the flu shot around Thanksgiving because they were out, and now they have it back in. He got four in his legs - two in each thigh - and one behind his right arm. Poor guy. It was terrible. He cried real tears and gave me a look like, "What the hell are you letting them do to me?" I did get him Tylenol before the shots and gave him a bottle immediately afterwards so hopefully that helped a little. He's had a bit of redness near one of the spots on his thigh so if that's still there on Monday, I may have Bjorn take him in to get it looked at.

No comments:

Post a Comment