Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Athletic stars

I'd just like to brag that you're talking to the 6 v. 6 indoor women's over 30 soccer champion. That's right. I'm practically Paris Hilton at this point I'm such a celebrity. Where does all this athletic prowess come from? Just check out the picture my dad surfing this week. Andy has been quite athletic lately himself. He's perfected the run (amazing how fast they go from barely walking to sprinting) and now he likes to twirl in the kitchen, occasionally with a good foot stomp to accentuate his dance. It's quite amusing to watch. He is also quite good at kicking a soccer ball (well, quite good might be an overstatement) and he's very handy putting the basketball in the hoop. He's also, sadly, quite good and putting random objects, like my cell phone, in the trash can.

1 comment:

  1. We think our son threw away a remote but we didn't catch it in time. We had to buy a universal one that doesn't do as well.

    ReplyDelete