Friday, August 04, 2006

Relax, Do It

The plumber came out today to finally fix a few things, including the spigot for hose in the backyard that wasn't working. That made it easy to blow up the kiddie pool my mom got when she was visiting a while back and give it a go. Since it's our own pool, I figured he could get in it naked. True to form, as he was just standing in the water, he decided to poop. I managed to clean that up before he soiled the water and was figuring we were in for a good time. Then sure enough, about five minutes later. He went AGAIN. I cleverly fished it out and as I was disposing of it, he made more poops. Seriously. This kid is a poop machine when it comes to cool water. After that, I had to drain the thing and clean it. I filled it up again and he had no problems after that.

Later on in the day (after he had clothes on), we went into the backyard and he insisted on jumping into the pool again - clothes and all. A couple hours later, he did the same thing. That thing is a magnet. He's never out in the back without me, I'm definitely going to have to drain it to prevent any possibilities of an accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment