Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Uh oh

I discovered a new thrift store near my office. It's huge and has tons of kids toys and clothes at great prices. It's like the best garage sale I've ever been to in that the stuff is well organized, clean, priced well and there is LOTS of it. Earlier this week Andy scored an awesome lawnmower for $2.92. He hasn't stopped playing with it since I brought it home. And at that price, he can have two. Assuming, of course, I have room for all this plastic crap.

On a side note, Andy loves his blueberries, but we've been told by his babysitter not to give them to him for breakfast anymore. Apparently it turns his poops black and runny. It turns out blueberries have lots of iron in them as well which also makes it tougher for him to nap. Go figure.

1 comment:

  1. does Iron keep you from sleeping? I had a mild craving for blueberries last week and I know the OB has me hopped up on Iron for this pregnancy...maybe that's one of the contributing factors to my lack of sleep.

    ReplyDelete