Friday, January 25, 2008

Yes, they are staring at you

A while back, I bought a whole bunch of plastic eyes so Andy could put them on paper sacks and make puppets. It was a feeble attempt at a craft activity. Naturally, he didn't want anything to do with the project so the eyes have been safely tucked away with his crayons that he also doesn't use very often. Until now. Suddenly he is interested in coloring (especially doing connect the dots). So he got out his crayons, discovered the eyes in the bottom of the bin as he dumped out all his crayons and promptly put them all on the couch. I guess we won't be revisiting the puppet craft any time soon.

I had my doctor's appointment today and BGB is actually making a little progress. Here's hoping she comes soon, healthy and that the delivery is painless. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment: