Sunday, February 12, 2006

Bowling night


Our friends from Baltimore came down with their three kids. It's kind of weird to see children I knew as tiny babies and now see them as kids. The oldest is in first grade now. Such nice kids to be around, even with their mischevious ways. They all loved the cats. In fact, the older two announced that they were going to have to move out because they want cats and their mother is allergic. Bowling was interesting with four kids under eight. We decided that probably six frames is plenty for the age group in question. The adults weren't ready to throw it in until the game was over. Scott managed to beat us all, even with the baggage he had to carry for certain frames. Dana and I did end up beating the four year old, thankfully. We played with the bumpers up, but I'm just enough of a bowler to not hit a lot of gutter balls so they didn't do me any good. Had I thrown the ball at the bumper, I probably would have done better.

No comments:

Post a Comment