Saturday, February 18, 2006

Play tent

Our friends got Andy a play tent/tunnel combination for his birthday. He loves, loves, loves the tent part. He loves playing "tita-ut" (Swedish for peek-a-boo) and crawling in and out of the panels. I took it to playgroup and he actually played with some of the other kids (normally the kids sort of play indepedently near each other rather than playing together). The funny thing is that the tunnel really scares the crap out of him.

The nice thing about this toy is it really folds up very compactly - about the size of a record album if you remember those. My friend who gave it to me was touting the foldability saying if I read the directions, it can get really small. Of course, the first time I tried to fold it up, I presumed I was very smart and could fold up a stupid toy without the directions. I was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment