Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Mr. Crankypants

I took off work yesterday so Andy and I could play after I'd be out of town all weekend. He seemed pretty tired for parts of the day and woke up from a long afternoon nap seemingly still tired and then was about ready for bed at 6:30, which is fairly early still. My theory is that he was so tuckered out after a hard-playing weekend with Bjorn that he really tired. He is also getting over (still) a cold that has his nose running all over the place. I suppose running noses are better than stuffy noses, but it's pretty gross. I keep calling him a snotmonster, which makes me laugh.

I've started work on our taxes and it's asking for some detailed stuff about his babysitter's tax ID and stuff like that. I called Infant Toddler, which sort of brokers the arrangement (I pay them, they pay her and provide benefits to her), but they don't have any of that kind of information, which struck me as odd since I would think that's what they do. I also signed up this year for a flex account so I'll get to get paid back at a pre-tax dollars for a certain amount of childcare. I think it only goes up to $5,000 for the year, but certainly saving 20 percent or more of such a high figure is worth the paperwork that goes into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment