Monday, February 20, 2006

Date Night

So my mother-in-law came over to watch Andy and we actually went out. Together! Andy was a precious angel for his grandmother. I was paranoid he'd have trouble being put to bed by someone else, but she said he was perfect and wonderful, and went down without any complaint (it did, however, take him a while to settle down, but he wasn't upset).

We planned to get out and play Trivia, which was used to do a lot. The bar nearby has it, but it was smokey and lame so we headed to see a movie. "Syrania" was what was playing at the right time. Yikes, talk about a depressing movie - in addition to being violent, convoluted and complicated. And, granted it's been a year or so since I last went to a movie, but a large popcorn is the size a medium used to be and is the same price as a large. When did that happen? I wanted a bucket and what I got was a small bag full. Hrmph. I keep expecting to have free refills like at Northpark I and II when we were kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment