Thursday, February 09, 2006

Naked baby

He's really getting into his toy cars now. After his bath, he all but sprinted to get back to his cars. He's now pushing the bigger truck all around which is fun to watch. For now.

A couple of fun things have started happening recently. He's still not walking, but every evening we walk (well, I walk and he walks holding on to my hands) to get the mail. The last couple of days we've walked back up the driveway with him just holding on to my right hand. He's also starting pointing at things. I also think that he's starting to understand simple commands like, "Hand me the ball." It's hard to know if he's reacting to the words or the gestures I probably give, but it seems to be a start at language.

I'm also turning into one of those people. I've put Andy on the phone to talk to people. How annoying is that? If my mom asks, that's fine, but I should force it on people. Blech.

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:23 PM

    greitzen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:23 PM

    love to see his c--k

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous8:33 PM

      love to see how much of mine he can take but I want him to suck it first, babysat one and taught him from the time he was a year I loved blowing a nice creamy load in his mouth

      Delete
    2. Anonymous8:09 PM

      enough baby oil and he can take it all if you are not massive, my baby sister took mine a few times she was 13 mths I was 15

      Delete
  3. Add my snap- yoeasyp
    Add my kik- cpxxxoie
    To exchange pics/ chat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous8:32 AM

      proton or tutanota?

      Delete
  4. Anonymous4:39 AM

    Would fuck that ass

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to stroke your sons smooth little boy penis until his penis gets bigger then I would love to lick his penis head off from all his precum that I is oozing out of him then I would suck on his erect little boy penis then I would lay him down on the ground and fuck his chubby bum. Your sons bum is really cute and makes me super hard that I would love to tear his bum in half. I bet his penis is going to taste so good and I love little boy cum and your son is so adorable especially his penis in my mouth and his bum on my penis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous2:29 PM

      yeah i love sucking them too

      Delete
    2. Anonymous5:05 PM

      i love your comments, i would love to f__k one with you

      Delete