Sunday, February 26, 2006

The windy city

I have returned to Washington, the new windy city. We have had killer winds the past few weeks, which is why it took nearly 6 hours to get to San Francisco and only 4 to get back. I expected, everyone survived without me just fine, much to the chagrin of my ego. The only funny thing is Bjorn fed him some of the few remaining jarred baby food. That's funny only because what was left were things like creamed spinach and green beans, which seem to cause exceptionally dirty diapers, a diaper rash and smelly toots. Sure enough, that's what they caused.

My mom had the great idea that we need to start going out to eat more so Andy gets more practice eating all together. We went out to brunch and ordered off the kids menu for the first time as opposed to just giving us something off our plate. Andy seemed to like the chicken fingers and the fruit that I had substituted for the fries (better for him AND me since I would be required to eat all his fries). It was nice. We need to do that more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment