Saturday, September 09, 2006

One year later

Today we went to the baptism for our friend's son Henry who was born on the same day as Andy, one year apart. It was a beautiful service with a priest that is a good friend of the family so it was all very personal and special. Henry was adorable, but we were amazed at how much difference a year makes. I remember at about that time thinking that Andy was so big and mature, blah, blah, fishcakes, and seeing Henry in the same spot a year later, I realize how wrong I was. I imagine I'll think the same thing next year.

Meanwhile, do you realize, my loyal readers, that it's been almost a year since I started this thing? I've never been good at keeping a diary so this is pretty exciting stuff. Texas plays Ohio State tonight. I think I might have to celebrate with a nice glass of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment