Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Work

To go along with our fancy new patio of 2006 and the new kitchen of 2003, we decided to renovate our bathroom off the kitchen. So I spent the weekend removing wallpaper (those who hang wallpaper should be shot), priming and painting. Bjorn removed the sink and countertop. Now we are in the process of installing a new vanity. Things are moving slowly as I can only get stuff done with Andy is not in my way. He insisted on coming in and touching the paint, knocking the cabinet and generally making a mess before crying. Granted, he is still a baby so it was foolish to think I could try to get work done with him around. I did give him a short paint roller that just came out of the wrapper and he's been carrying it around and rolling it on everything, including my face, head and eyes.

He's also obsessed with blocks and stacking things at the moment. He loves stacking blocks and knocking them down (often with his head). Last week, I gave him some chunks of cheese with he stacked on his plate as well. Bjorn says he's a born architect, but I think it has more to do with being a boy.

1 comment:

  1. Jack also loves to stack things. Our boys could have a fantastic time building towers and knocking them over, if only that didn't mean they'd have to (shudder) share.

    ReplyDelete