Thursday, September 22, 2005

Blah, blah, blah

Well, operation anti-pacifier went okay for night one. I didn't take the pacifiers out of the crib, but I didn't offer them up either. He seemed to finally go to sleep without it, which was good. He did wake up about 5:30 a.m. though. Cute as a button, we could hear him just talking to himself. I decided not to go in since it was early and I didn't want him to get in the habit of getting up and playing before dawn. Usually, if I leave him alone, he's fine talking to himself as long as he doesn't hear us. He stayed in there until about 7 a.m. I think he had gone back to sleep off and on. Precious angel. The weekend starts tonight. Jubilee!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:53 PM

    I don't have a blog or website for you to visit, I just liked the picture!
    :)Mary

    ReplyDelete