Saturday, September 24, 2005

Dalahest cookies


The urge came over me the last couple of days that I wanted to make cookies. And not just cookies, cookies that use cookie cutters. I bought some cute ones at a Swedish bazaar a couple of years ago that have lanquished in my kitchen since then, but today I got the suckers out. It really wasn't hard making cookies. Time consuming, but not hard. I'm not a cook in any stretch of the imagination. I consider it cooking to boil pasta and mix it together with sauce so cookies from scratch is impressive for me.

To the right is what a dalahest looks like. This picture cracks me up. They sell the wooden horses everywhere, but never that big. I downloaded it off a Web site, appropriately titled "Dalahest is the shit." I imagine that's what the caption says, but I'm not sure. The joke is probably on me, but that's funny, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment