Sunday, September 18, 2005

Naked superman


Andy was just so damn cute tonight. After his bath, I've taken to letting him roam around briefly without clothes or a diaper. No incidents...yet. I'm sure it's just a matter of time. Tonight, he even kept his cute towel on his head while crawling around. It was pretty damn cute. I took this picture as he raced towards me (raced is a relative term, plodded is probably more accurate) attempting to attack the camera.

You know, there are sometimes when he's awake (and cranky, usually) when I just wish he would take a nap. But then there are times like this that he was so beautiful and fun to be with that I almost want to wake him up. Almost, I said. I'm not crazy enough to actually do it. Besides, I have laundry to do. We're going out with friends tomorrow and I have to make sure he has something cute that properly accentuates his cuteness. It's all about accentuating what you got. At least that's what those useless articles in People magazine always tell me about style and fashion.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:58 PM

    He reminds of Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes. Just wait until he's a little older and can wreak havoc! Or more havoc I guess.
    :)Mary

    ReplyDelete