Tuesday, September 20, 2005

One more day to go

Yesterday really went about as well as could be expected with my husband gone. Work was fine, Andy was great, but it's always more stressful not having a good backup in case...just in case. Andy has developed a pretty nasty diaper rash. It looks pretty painful, especially since it's right near the rectum...yikes. He slept well though, getting up only once about 5:30 and going back to sleep.

Now I'm working from home today. It's always pretty stressful trying to coordinate baby and work, but I guess I'll just see what I can do. And keep my fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. if it gets really bad it could be a yeast infection and those are treated differently..

    Check with your doctor if you have questions.

    Congrats on your little miracle.

    ReplyDelete